I know you’re saying “Whoah, wait a sec. I’m not you know, old!”
If you need help, we’re here.
Hey, I'm a Baby Boomer just like you. And I've been hearing a couple things about us lately: One is that we're way more active than previous generations, which is good. The other thing I've been hearing is how Millenials, Gen X, gen whatever are blaming us for a lot of problems today. More on that later, But hang out, browse our articles. Check out some recommended products and services. Recognize that we’re simply moving into the NEXT CHAPTER of our lives. Hang on, it's gonna be fun. Lead the way Baby Boomers!
Quick Facts about Baby Boomers:
• Baby Boomers will inherit $15 trillion in next 20 years.
• We have the most disposable income ($70 million).
• Boomers and millennials blame each other for problems.
• Highest education rates, we can mentor later generations.
• More available time/money for charities, non-profits.
• Been accused of hogging resources, taking down U.S.
An active generation, we’re looking for security. We may possibly consider preppers/offgriders to be an option. We are asking: what is a millennial, what does life after fifty even mean, what’s retirement. As active adults, we could also be empty nesters, or maybe we’re downsizing or minimizing. However you see yourself, embrace it.
What do I Do Next?
Please sign up for our email list. I promise to respect your privacy. Go to our blog where we have good relevant info. for today's Boomer. And occasionally, maybe a rant or two!